Friday, March 4, 2011

My new favorite thing...

I was talking with Mrs. Rogers the other day about social media.  She mentioned that she didn't really know anything about StumbleUpon, among other social media devices.  I decided to find out for her.

I have now officially logged an entire 40hr work week scrolling through websites thoughtfully brought to me by StumbleUpon...

I'm not going to say that it hasn't been the best week of my life, because that would be a lie, but I can say that I now have an unhealthy relationship with the internet...

Where else can you get sage advice like this:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1iKNrC/www.howtogetagrip.com/2010/ten-things-you-should-already-know-by-now/

Or hilarity like this:


Or this:

And now I, as with the proverbial car accident, can't look away.

Thanks Mrs. Rogers.  No seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment